Sunday, September 12, 2010

"I Love You With All Of My Senses" Anniversary Date

Our 4th Anniversary was on Tuesday, September 7th. Unfortunately my work conference was held on the 9th, and I had to spend the entire day on the 7th working and getting ready for it. The conference was up at The Canyons Resort, so we decided to stay up there a couple of days after it was over to celebrate a little bit late. It was great once the conference was finally over and we were able to relax a little bit. It was not so great that Tanner hated the pack & play and didn't sleep very well. It was also not so great that it seemed we were all starting to get sick.

Even with all of that, I was still able to make the weekend a little special by doing my "I Love You With All Of My Senses" date:

Smell: "You always smell so dang good!" (Attached to a scentsy candle to freshen our room.)
Taste: "My first taste of forever was when I married you!" (Attached to sparkling grape juice & glasses.)
Touch: "I melt everytime you touch me!" (Attached to some lotion.)
Sight: "It was love at first sight!" (Attached to some red frillies.)
Sound: "I love picking up the phone to hear the sound of your voice!" (Attached to a cd.)

All of these were inside a red gift bag with black tissue paper and the "I Love You With All Of My Senses" tag on the outside. Sorry if it's a little cheesy for anyone, but I had fun! (I didn't get any pictures of the tags attached to the items, but here are the pics of the tags:)
We came home on Saturday afternoon and that night we went to the Colors concert at the Sandy City Amphitheather, where I forgot to take my camera. It was a fun evening since Colors is such a special part of our dating/wedding memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment